Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

SoundPoint IP 320 - Call Waiting turn off option

SOLVED
Occasional Visitor

SoundPoint IP 320 - Call Waiting turn off option

Hello

I'm looking for option to disable Call Waiting option in my SoundPoint IP 320. The user guide says, that i'm able to do that, but sadly, don't says where i can do that. I have tried every option in phone menu, but i wasn't able to found that. Please, can anyone help me with that?

P.S.

Version of my hardware is lastest - 3.3.5

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: SoundPoint IP 320 - Call Waiting turn off option

Hello ,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

The community's VoIP FAQ contains this post here:

Sep 26, 2013 Question: How can I disable the call waiting tone or change the tone?

Resolution: Please check => here <=

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 2 of 5
Occasional Visitor

I'm sorry for wrong place and that my post do not follow Polycom’s SLA guidelines. Every forum is different :). But unfortunately i studied FAQ, Administrator’s Guide and Quick Guide. Problem is, that i need to turn off Call Waiting completely, not just change tone. I don't want to see on phone screen that is awaiting call, when i'm during talk with other number. This is my client request and i need to know if something like that is posible and if it is - how i can achieve that.

So you say, that technical support will help me establish where that option is?

Message 3 of 5
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Hello ,

the only way to disable a second call arriving at the phone is to set the calls per line to 1.

In that case if you are already in a call the phone will send back a busy.

I would also look at the SIP PABX that is being used to prevent additional callers when you are busy.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 4 of 5
Occasional Visitor

Thank you for that answer and time. That is what i needed to know :)

Message 5 of 5