Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

SoundPoint IP 560 will not initalize

Occasional Visitor

SoundPoint IP 560 will not initalize

I am unable to get the IP 560 to initalize.  I have it connected in the LAN port on the phone and directly into my DSL.  Have reset both the phone and DSL with no luck.  Any help would be apppreciated.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: SoundPoint IP 560 will not initalize

Hello Snorky,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

Please ensure that you post in the correct section and follow up the FAQ.

So far the Information provided is not conclusive enough to help you in any way as you have not been specific enough.

Nothing you have written down is a error message that appears on the phone.

Best regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 2 of 3
Frequent Advisor

Re: SoundPoint IP 560 will not initalize

Who is your DSL provider?

What kind of router are using?

What port, on that router, are you plugging into?

What VOIP service/platform are you trying to connect the phone to?

What if any errors are you getting?

Are any other devices such as computers and laptops having issues on your network?

Message 3 of 3