Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

SoundPoint IP 650 PUBLIC IP Address

SOLVED
Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

SoundPoint IP 650 PUBLIC IP Address

As above, is there any way to determine each phone's PUBLIC IP address? I am trying to test to see if the firewall (sonicwall) is routing the phones over the proper internet connection.

Thanks in advance.

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: SoundPoint IP 650 PUBLIC IP Address

Hello PolycCalm,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

I am not aware of a way or option for this in the GUI of the phone but any Inbound SIP Messages in DEBUG mode would show this like:

0622135343|sip  |0|00|    Via: SIP/2.0/UDP 10.252.149.112;rport=60430;received=XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX;branch=z9hG4bKf1912bcd5B74DE46

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Hello PolycCalm,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

I am not aware of a way or option for this in the GUI of the phone but any Inbound SIP Messages in DEBUG mode would show this like:

0622135343|sip  |0|00|    Via: SIP/2.0/UDP 10.252.149.112;rport=60430;received=XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX;branch=z9hG4bKf1912bcd5B74DE46

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Thanks that worked perfectly!

I had to adjust the logging level under settings > logging > module log level limits to "debug" for sip in order to see this properly.

Message 3 of 3