Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

SoundPoint IP450

Occasional Visitor

SoundPoint IP450

I have been trying to configure a SoundPoint IP450 to work with my Adtran US server.

I have repeatedly tried to get the config to clear out of it, using both the menu system and the web gui.

At one point I finally did a format file system to try and clear everything.  The phone is not stuck in an infinite reboot looking for a mac.cfg file.

Before we go much further, lets make sure we assume I know nothing about these phones and setting them up.  Cause that would be the truth.

Thanks for the help.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: SoundPoint IP450

Hello bufflt,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

The community's VoIP => FAQ <= contains these post's here:

Oct 7, 2011 Question: How can I setup my Phone / Provisioning / Download / Upgrade / Update / Downgrade Software?
Resolution: Please check => here <=

and

Oct 7, 2011 Question: I get the error Message “Could not contact boot server” on my phones screen

and

Oct 10, 2012 Question: I get the error Message "error loading 00xxxxxxxxxx.cfg" and then Phone continues to reboot

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 2 of 2