Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

I am trying to setup a conference call using the SS IP 6000 and can connect another party, but when I hit "Conference" and the third party picks up, it places the first party on-hold and cannot rejoin the call. The documentation says to press the "Join" soft key, but I don't see that available in the menu. Is there something I'm missing?

13 REPLIES 13
HP Recommended

It is possible for this functionality to be disabled through configuration files.  What VOIP platform is this being used on?

HP Recommended

Where would I find the VoIP platform?

HP Recommended

Sorry. What I mean by that is what kind of phone system is this connected to?  Are you using some kind of hosted service like RingCentral or 8x8?  Or are you connected to a PBX (Phone system) which is located on your premise?

HP Recommended

It's an in-house NEC phone system (Univerge 8100).

HP Recommended

Hello msenior,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

It could be possible that the Firmware running on the Unit does not offer this functionality and as you have not provided that Information nobody will be able to cross check against the Release Notes.

The Forum holds Information in the FAQ how to provision the Phone and upgrade this functionality.

Does the display not show a more Button?

I am not aware if the SIP Platform you are using is a supported Call Server and you may have to contact your Polycom Reseller and/or Polycom Support via PPI (Pay per Incident) to get more detailed support.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

There is a More button. How would I find the firmware version I have installed?

HP Recommended

Hello msenior,

please ensure you read the FAQ as basic questions like this are all covered.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

SIP v 3.0.4.0061

HP Recommended

Well,

the latest Software is 3.3.4 or even 4.0.1 so I would advise to flash this and then test again.

All this is described in the FAQ.

Regards

Steffen Baier

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.