Hi. I have a fresh out of the box SoundStation IP 6000 that won't allow me to access the web interface. It boots up fine and gets an IP and its pingable, but when I browse to the IP I get:
500 Internal Server Error
Polycom SoundPoint IP Telephone HTTPd Server at [ip address] Port 80
I have tried resetting it through the unit but with no luck.
Thanks in advance.
Did formating the file system and reloading firmware work for you? I'm having the same problem with my IP6000 so I'm wondering what you found out.
welcome to the Polycom Community.
It always helps if you provide some additional details like the current software Version and if it has ever worked or what kind of setup you are using.
If it is a hosted Service or a 2nd hand model someone may have changed the port from Port 80 or simply disabled the Interface.
Flashing a new Software will enable you to set it back to its standard values.
Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.
Polycom Global Services
Thanks Steffan for your reply.
This It's a second hand model and I set it back to factory default. Where do I make sure that the port is on Port 80? How do I make sure the interface isn't disabled?
Here is the info about the phone (oh it's an IP7000 not 6000:
Boot Rom V.
(using) Shoretel Version
I'm sorry that I have to ask such basic questions. I really appreciate your time.
the FAQ holds all Information. A Factory Reset just reset's the Network Settings.
Any changes affecting the Web Interface or the Port are done via a configuration file loaded from a Provisioning server.
Please check the FAQ as this is all documented.
Best advise would be to setup a provisioning server with either UCS 3.3.4 or UCS 4.0.2 Rev B in order to have the latest Software on the Phone and then just to configure your SIP credentials.
Thanks, Steffen, for the info.
It's a second hand model and I set it back to factory default.
For anyone who may be reading this in the future, here's the information and the outcome (it's an IP7000 not 6000):
Boot Rom V.
Once the software was rev'd back to 3.1.2.0392 it worked like a charm. Hope this helps!