Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

SoundStation IP 6000 frozen

Occasional Visitor

SoundStation IP 6000 frozen

Simply getting the POLYCOM display - no buttons on the device work. Is it frozen? What can we do to get it back up and working?

All the LED lights are a solid red - if that helps.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: SoundStation IP 6000 frozen

Hello ImpactHub,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

Not providing any details on the history of this device does not enable the community to make some valid suggestions on troubleshooting this.

• Is this a brand new units or has this been used before and stopped working or have this been purchased from some internet auction platform?

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. My official "day" Job is 3rd Level support at Poly but I am unable to provide official support via the community.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 3
Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Re: SoundStation IP 6000 frozen

I also have this issue with an Soundpoint IP6000 that I purchased brand new via an authorized reseller, Interactive Intelligence.  The phone is no longer under warranty.  It was working fine.  And then when we came in today the red lights were frozen and no display.  How can we fix this?

Message 3 of 3