Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

I had to relocate my SoundStation and when I plugged it in I began to get a flashing yellow/orange light. I have tried to unplug the unit from all outlets and try again but the problem persists.

I cannot access any of the menus on the unit and am not sure if this issue can be resolved.

Please advise of best steps to fix te issue.

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hello mjk0088,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

The SSIP7000 would use a maximum of two cables.

• One Ethernet cable
  • One power lead plugged into the Ethernet cable if the Ethernet port does not deliver PoE

If you moved the unit and plugged a cable into the unit that us not the correct cable (old analog SoundStation for example) then chances are that you have broken the unit.

There is nothing an end user could fix on the unit if there is an electronic fault. Please work with your Polycom reseller and/or Polycom support to troubleshoot this.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Thank you.

We have multiple units so I've plugged this particular unit into the cord setup of another and it is now working. As such, is appears we have a defective cord.

I've swaped out the cords piece by piece and it appears that the issue is from the actual power cord.

Is there a way to order a replacement? Can you show me where?

Thanks

HP Recommended

Hello mjk0088,

this should be a standard power cord and not something specifically for Polycom.

Usually you should contact your Polycom reseller.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.