Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

I just received th ephone today. I'm connecting via POE switch - not POE injector. I can ping the phone's IP, but can't access it through a browser.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hello teligence,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

Without knowing the history of this unit (new/used) it is difficult to provide advise as the access to the web interface can be disabled.

Best idea is to factory default / format the file system and the re-provision with the latest UCS Software.

All of the above is described in the Admin Guide / Community FAQ.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Thanks for your response. I have checked the FAQs but have found nothing that resolves the trouble.

This is a new unit - purchase last week.

I have reset it to factory default.

I have reset the device settings.

I have reset the user settings.

I have reformatted the file system.

I still cannot access the unit via web browser.

Status after resets as follows:

Status/Platform/Phone:
    SoundStation SSIP 5000
    Assembly: 3111-30900-001 Rev:C
    S/N: 0004f2e7521e
    IP: 192.168.103.105
    Bootblock: 3.0.2.0024 (30900-001)
    BootROM: 4.2.2.0710
    Device Certificate: Installed
Status/Platform/Application/Main:
    Label: ISP
    Version: 3.2.4.0244
    P/N: 3150-11530-324
    File: sip.Id
Status/Platform/Application/Components:
    Label: PolyDSP TitanMem1 FS12 (G.729)
    Version: 3.1.4.0241
    P/N: 3150-11580-314
Status/Platform/Configuration:
    Boot Server: http>//cic-server.win.hornblower.com:8088
    Boot Server Type: FTP
    Config: ca.cfg,0004f2e7521e-ininprov.cfg,provisional.cfg,xic.cfg,phone1.cfg,sip.cfg
Status/Network/TCP/IP Parameters:
    IP: 192.168.103.105
    DHCP: Enabled
    Subnet Mask: 255.255.254.0
    IP Gateway: 192.168.102.1
    SNTP Address: 192.168.102.27
    GMT Offset: -28800(-8.0)
    DNS Server: 192.168.102.27
    DNS Alt. Server: 192.168.102.28
    DNS Domain: win.hornblower.com
    VLAN ID:
Status/Network/Ethernet:
    MAC: 00:04:F2:E7:52:1E
    LAN Port: Active
    LAN Speed: 100Mbps
    LAN Mode: Full-duplex
    Location Info:
Status/Lines: ininprov0004f2e7521e (Registered 00:24:21)
    *SF-CIC: (Registered) 84874

HP Recommended

Hello teligence,

like I said before reprovision without using your providers server.

I looks in above like you are on a hosted server and they may have disabled the Web Interface.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.