Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Greetings all,

I am having an issue with my SoundStation IP6000. I was able to set the device up in conjunction with our Avaya IP 500 V2 system. I am able to dial external numbers and dial internal extensions, but the only thing it's not set up to do is receive local transfers (Example: SoundStation extension is set to 235. If I were to transfer a call from my Avaya 9360G phone on my desk (extension 231) to the IP6000 Conference Room (extension 235) it gives me a busy tone. The SoundStation is set up as a SIP extension, whereas our other Avaya Ip 9360G phones are H.323 Extensions.  I made sure that the DND status is off and went over most of the settings under the Avaya IP Office R7 Manager, but I just can't seem to figure this one out. Anyone have an idea on how to resolve this issue? It would be a tremedous help! 

Thank you!

Steve

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.