Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Soundpoint IP 560 - EFK - Softkey - speed dial ( to specific account)

Visitor

Soundpoint IP 560 - EFK - Softkey - speed dial ( to specific account)

Hi guys,

I'm trying to find a way to make a softkey as a speeddial ( this part i was able to) but since i have multiple lines on the phone ( multiple accounts) i want to direct the softkey to one of these account only. I've tried many things without any luck.

Is there a way to do this ?

Exemple :

softkey1 ( speed dial : login to line 2)

line 1 ( usual internal line)

line 2 (Call Center line)

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Valued Contributor

Re: Soundpoint IP 560 - EFK - Softkey - speed dial ( to specific account)

Hi YohanL

What PBX/software version are you using?

Dave

Message 2 of 3
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: Soundpoint IP 560 - EFK - Softkey - speed dial ( to specific account)

Hello YohanL,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

I had actually looked into this myself as I never have tried this and a working solutions is as follows:

softkey.1.action="$FLine2$$S1$$Cnewcall$"

Above selects Line2 and then uses Speed Dial 1 and starts a new call.

A Speed Dial Number using the Speed Dial Index 1 needs to be in the local directory for this to work.

You obviously need to enable this softkey and enable EFK so please check this FAQ post:

Nov 25, 2011 Question: How can I change the functionality of a softkey button / use EFK?

Resolution: Please check => here <=

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 3 of 3