Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Soundstation Duo mode selection.

Occasional Advisor

Soundstation Duo mode selection.

The documentation describes that the Soundstation Duo will "fallback" from SIP mode to PSTN mode when both connections are existing. How does this happen exactly?

In the web gui I can see that the mode is set to "auto." If I remove the network lead then the calls are placed via the PSTN connection.

However, there are times when I need to be able to select which type of connection to use. Is this possible without a visit to the web gui to change the connection mode?

Michael Graves

Michael Graves
Project Manager
ZipDX® LLC
mgraves@zipdx.com
Tel: (713) 861-4005
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: Soundstation Duo mode selection.

Hello Michael,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

As far as I am aware this is currently not implemented.

You could possibly create a Softkey that mimics the keystrokes that you need to get into the Admin menu.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. My official "day" Job is 3rd Level support at Poly but I am unable to provide official support via the community.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 2