Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Soundstation IP 6000 - not even starting

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Soundstation IP 6000 - not even starting

Good evening! 

I've recently purchased a Soundstation IP 6000 for my company and I'm having a bit of trouble setting it up.

I've made sure to plug in the correct cable in the proper outlet, I've double checked the Ethernet and the power plug (and have tried several cables and outlets) but this device won't power on at all. 

I've provided some images taken with my phone camera over how I did the setup. Every part which was used came straight out of the box. Is there anything I'm missing here or is this unit just faulty? Any help would be much appreciated! 

1 REPLY 1
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: Soundstation IP 6000 - not even starting

Hello @VladMir ,

Welcome to the Poly Community.

Where does the red cable plugged into the socket with the Conference Phone Icon go to? It should be plugged into the phone.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 2