Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi, I have a Soundstation IP 6000 that is in a reboot loop and giving an error, "Error Application is not Present"

Can anyone pleae advise what version and where I ca get the most recent version of the SIP App and Boot Rom for this model Soundstation.

Has anyone else come accross this issue?

The Phone is configured with a static IP address and point to a TFTP Server that also has a static address and the TFTP is configured with no username or password. I can also ping both the server and the phone and there is no firewall inbetween.

Cheers,

DanM.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Thanks For that,

I used Polycom SIP Software Release Matrix and got an earlier version of the SIP.ID (I used version 3.3.4) and got the phone to boot up and was able to configure it and get it working on the Network.

Thanks for the help.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
HP Recommended

Hello DanM,

welcome to the Polycom Community. Below is from the Community FAQ.

Oct 7, 2011 Question: What SIP or UC Software Version or BootROM Version is supported by my Phone?

Resolution: Please check => here <=

The Message, as shown => here <= in multiple other posts, simply means that you or someone has deleted the Software on the Phone. This is most likely caused by a format of the filesystem.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Thanks For that,

I used Polycom SIP Software Release Matrix and got an earlier version of the SIP.ID (I used version 3.3.4) and got the phone to boot up and was able to configure it and get it working on the Network.

Thanks for the help.

HP Recommended

We purchased Polycom sound station IP 6000 and I tried to install it but I get (error, application is not present)

So please help me

HP Recommended

Hello mohmaed_soliman,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

The original reply already contained information that helpd the poster.

In addition the community's VoIP FAQ contains this post here:

Sep 27, 2012 QuestionI get the error Message “application not present / found” on my phones screen

Resolution: Please check => here <=

Please ensure you always check the community FAQ and/or utilize the community search before posting any new topics or follow up post’s.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

i tried to do but i didn't know what firware version of my device 

i newer to polycom 

please this is a new device 

send me link with manual

how to make upgrade firmware 

how to upload configuratiuon files 

we didn't use auto provisioning

we use Mitel 3300 

i need to do firmware upgrade using polycom tool or FTP protcol

please send me clear links for this becuase i tried all methods that solved before and it didn't work with me 

HP Recommended

Hello mohmaed_soliman,

there is no longer a software stored on your phone so you need to install a new Software.

I recommend to use UC Software 4.0.8

Included in the above reply from myself and the community's VoIP FAQ contains this post here:

Oct 7, 2011 Question: How can I setup my Phone / Provisioning / Download / Upgrade / Update / Downgrade Software?
Resolution: Please check => here <=

You will need to follow this information => here <=

Please ensure you always check the community FAQ and/or utilize the community search before posting any new topics or follow up post’s.

If you are unable to follow the above FAQ post and cannot find the answer in the multiple posts covering the same within this community please work with your Polycom reseller.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

HP Recommended

thanks 

i solved the problem by the instarction 

but i neeed the admin login password 

HP Recommended

thanks i get it 

HP Recommended

how did you push the installation onto the polycom phone?

I have downloaded the UC 4.0.10 and placed all its content in the FTP Server. Is this the way it should happen? or Do i need an application the does the work for me?

one last thing, all i need to do is install the application on them, the configuration will happen with our ISP.

Do I need to change anything in the files I downloaded other than renaming the 0000000000.cfg?

I couldn't find help anywhere and you're the only one i found online who said that they managed.

Thanks

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.