Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Soundstation IP 7000 issues.

Visitor

Soundstation IP 7000 issues.

Good evening.

I would like to know how can i fix a weird problem that is happening right now with this Polycom model.

The phone is connected trough an ethernet cable which supplies with energy and it gives a dynamic IP, but when i make a call to any type of phone (local, outside of the office, in the country or the world) people can hear me but they dont.

I made the voice test and i works fine, i didnt make any changes on the configuration.

Any help? thanks.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: Soundstation IP 7000 issues.

Hello Maggost,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

It sounds like your Firewall is blocking some of the Traffic and your IT Department needs to setup a rule to match the ports used.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 5
Highlighted
Visitor

Hello Steffen.

The firewall configuration has not been changed since we bought the telephone, 2 days ago was working fine and now we are having this issue.

Message 3 of 5
Highlighted
Visitor

Bump.

I am still looking for some help.

Message 4 of 5
Highlighted
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Hello Maggost,

the Polycom Community is not a replacement for the support process.

If this worked before and you are sure that you have not made any changes you should liaise with your Polycom Reseller and/or Polycom support.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 5 of 5