Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Soundstation IP 7000 issues.

Visitor

Soundstation IP 7000 issues.

Good evening.

I would like to know how can i fix a weird problem that is happening right now with this Polycom model.

The phone is connected trough an ethernet cable which supplies with energy and it gives a dynamic IP, but when i make a call to any type of phone (local, outside of the office, in the country or the world) people can hear me but they dont.

I made the voice test and i works fine, i didnt make any changes on the configuration.

Any help? thanks.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: Soundstation IP 7000 issues.

Hello Maggost,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

It sounds like your Firewall is blocking some of the Traffic and your IT Department needs to setup a rule to match the ports used.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 2 of 5
Visitor

Hello Steffen.

The firewall configuration has not been changed since we bought the telephone, 2 days ago was working fine and now we are having this issue.

Message 3 of 5
Visitor

Bump.

I am still looking for some help.

Message 4 of 5
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Hello Maggost,

the Polycom Community is not a replacement for the support process.

If this worked before and you are sure that you have not made any changes you should liaise with your Polycom Reseller and/or Polycom support.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 5 of 5