Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Soundstation ip 6000 stuck on start up screen

SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: Soundstation ip 6000 stuck on start up screen

Hello jusfdmhc,

we have an issue but your phone does not fit the right circumstances.

I cannot mention any more details just that you are not affected by it.

You can wait for other users to comment but the unit is most likely dead.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------
The title Poly Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. All posts and words are my own & do not represent the views of Employer.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 11 of 16
Squigley
Valued Contributor

I have seen this a couple of times before. The unit is dead. I am unfortunately unaware of a way to fix this issue.

We have also received at least one unit in this state brand new out of the box. It was DOA and RMAd.

Message 12 of 16
jusfdmhc
Occasional Advisor

OK. Is it possible to get an out of warranty repair ? 

Message 13 of 16
SteffenBaierUK

Hello jusfdmhc,

You should be able to call our helpdesk and arrange this paying a fee. I am unable to state how much this would be.

You find the numbers => here <=

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------
The title Poly Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. All posts and words are my own & do not represent the views of Employer.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 14 of 16
jusfdmhc
Occasional Advisor

Durning boot up

press and hold  6, 8 and * to fix it 

Message 15 of 16
SteffenBaierUK

Hello jusfdmhc,

This is a factory reset which will only work if you still see the Menu aka Cancel / and or Setup / About / 

Your original post stated the SSIP6000 just shows 3 red LED's

What state is your SSIP6000 in and what do you see on the screen?

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------

----------------

Message 16 of 16