I was hoping that someone might have some more information regarding the Spectralink 8440 VoIP phone P/N 2200-37150-001 that cannot be found on the standard data sheet or user manual.
Do you have any information related to the following?
- TAA compliance
- Is the single phone desktop charger included or sold separately?
- Operation within humid environments (e.g. operational within 5-75% humidity)
- Statistics for operational availability or mean time between failure
- Federal Information Processing Standards (FIPS) compliance
- Common Criterial for security environments
- FCC compliant for all RF emitters
- Is the model end of sale/ end of life or contain any EOS or EOL components? I
welcome to the Polycom Community.
Polycom no longer owns the SpectraLink since back in April 2013. This is why we closed the separate SpectraLink community => here <=
Please contact SpectraLink directly and I will close this post.
Polycom Global Services