Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Support for VVX 500 Call Center Disposition Codes

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Support for VVX 500 Call Center Disposition Codes

Hi All

From the documentation it looks like the VVX 500 supports "Disposition Codes" for integration with a Call Center.

Currently when I'm on a call the phone does not offer a more "Softkey" to then specify any disposition codes.

I'm looking for some guidance on the topic and possibly some VVX 500 Disposition Code example config.

Thanks

Albert

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: Support for VVX 500 Call Center Disposition Codes

Hello Albert,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

The Polycom phones do support ACD functionality but this depends on the SIP server that is being used.

The SIP server would provide information via SIP messages back to the phone and the phone would then display additional keys or features if needed.

Please provide more details on what you are attempting to archive.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. My official "day" Job is 3rd Level support at Poly but I am unable to provide official support via the community.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 2