Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Suppress Incoming Call Display

UCDlfross
Occasional Advisor

Suppress Incoming Call Display

Phone :  VVX 410

UC Software:  4.1.6.4835

For users who have multiple lines registered on an endpoint the user wishes to have incoming call notification display suppressed for lines other than their primary line.  I.E.they do not wish to have the call info pop up display on the screen.  Rather they only wish to have BLF notification and Icon change.  Is this possible?  I cannot locate wa way to alter this bahavior in teh admin guide.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: Suppress Incoming Call Display

Hello UCDlfross,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

Have a look at the attendant.behaviors.display.spontaneousCallAppearances.normal Parameter.

• If 1, the normal or automatic call appearance is spontaneously presented to the attendant when calls are alerting on a  monitored resource (and a ring tone is played).
  • If 0, the call appearance is not spontaneously presented to the attendant.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. All posts and words are my own & do not represent the views of Employer.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 3
UCDlfross
Occasional Advisor

Re: Suppress Incoming Call Display

Will definately take a look at that.

Do you know if this is for Attendant LineKeys or Registered lines as well?

Message 3 of 3