One of our Thnikpad L520 computers does not see any CX600 connected to it. Phone works on other computers, without issue, except this one.
- The phone does not apper in Device Manager
- I have tried removing all USB devices from device manager, forcing the computer to reinstall root hub, and controllers
- All other USB devices work fine
- Phone is directly connected, not via docking station or USB hub
- Phone is running 4.0.7577.4100
- Have tried connecting the phone while logged in as Admin, still nothing in Device Manager.
Does the CX600 put anything in registry that needs to be removed or?
Solved! Go to Solution.
welcome to the Polycom Community.
A few questions:
The last idea would be to re-install the operating system on the PC.
The Device clearly works as it works in other PC's as well.
Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.
Polycom Global Services
Since yesterday I have tried to upgrade the Chipset drivers for the machine, but that made no difference.
If I unplug and replug the phone about 10 times in a row, the computer sometimes pops up a "Driver not installed"/"Failed to install driver" but it is recognized as a CX600. When you unplug and replug the CX600 Device Manager does a refresh. This leads me to believe that it's something to do with the driver of the device, or something in the registry.
Please note that this worked about 2 weeks ago, but then suddenly stopped working.
The driver (LYNC Client) and the Software on the phone is provided by Microsoft so it may be worth speaking to them in order to get some clarification.