Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Transfer BLF not working sometimes

George P
Occasional Visitor

Transfer BLF not working sometimes

I have a customer that is using VVX410 with a Polycom VVX Color Expansion Module. They are running Software version 4.1.6.

I have changed the Line Key type 3 to "automata". I was able to then transfer a call to an extension by just pressing the blf key. However every now and then the button will not work. I have a customer that refuses to transfer any other way. I really need some help on this one.

{/if}
{if $line_key.line_key_type == 3}
attendant.resourceList.{$list_position}.address="{$line_key.extension_number}"
attendant.resourceList.{$list_position}.callAddress="{$line_key.extension_number}"
attendant.resourceList.{$list_position}.label="{$line_key.line_key_label}"
attendant.resourceList.{$list_position}.proceedingIsRecipient="0"
attendant.resourceList.{$list_position}.type="automata"
{assign var="list_position" value=$list_position+1}
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: Transfer BLF not working sometimes

Hello George

Try using a currently supported software like UC Software 5.5.1

Replied via a mobile device
----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. All posts and words are my own & do not represent the views of Employer.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 4
George P
Occasional Visitor

With the provider that we use they only have approved that version (4.1.6) of software. I dont think I can add a newer version unless it is approved by them.

Message 3 of 4
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Hello George

Please work with your Service provider as they are hosting a completely old and unsupported software.

They can contact Polycom directly on this.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. All posts and words are my own & do not represent the views of Employer.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 4 of 4