Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Trio 8500 Daisy Chain

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Trio 8500 Daisy Chain

Hi all,

Currently i trying to Daisy chain 3 trio 8500. 1 hub and 2 device.

Able to pair successfully but after pairing . when the Hub adjust the volume, the 2 device trio is able to adjust the volume according. But when i go the the device trio to adjust the volume, i cant adjust the volume from the '+" and "-" on the device trio. Any setting i miss out ?  

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: Trio 8500 Daisy Chain

Hello @RobinGoh ,

Welcome to the Poly Community.

A good starting point to share with all of us would be the currently used software of the devices.

That way yourself and us could check the release notes for similar mentioned issues.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. My official "day" Job is 3rd Level support at Poly but I am unable to provide official support via the community.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 2