Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Trio 8800 Time/date out of sync

Occasional Advisor

Trio 8800 Time/date out of sync

Hello

My new Trio 8800 says Time/date out of sync.  I have configured override DHCP's SNTP Server through the web UI and pointed the SNTP server to pool.ntp.org.

I confirmed the phone has internet access and can ping pool.ntp.org.

Please help! Thank you.

Model: Trio 8800

Software version: 5.9.0.11421

Call Platform: NA

MAC: 64-16-7f-77-8f-a3

I attempted to attach a backup and got an error message from the forum: The attachment's 64167f778fa3_trio8800_01-01-1970_18-06.pbu content type (application/octet-stream) does not match its file extension and has been removed. 

Logs are attached.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Occasional Advisor

Re: Trio 8800 Time/date out of sync

Nevermind I figured it.  Firewall was blocking NTP.

Message 2 of 3
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: Trio 8800 Time/date out of sync

Hello all,

just in case someone else has a similar issue please follow:

Jan 28, 2013 Question: Time and Date flashing or unable to set NTP time correctly

Resolution: Please check => here <=

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 3 of 3