Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Trio 8800/VisualPro - How to disabled the internal mic?

SOLVED
jkarnaf

Trio 8800/VisualPro - How to disabled the internal mic?

Hi everyone!

I'm Julian, beginner here, so please don't be cruel :) !

Well I have a Trio 8800 installed paired with a VisualPro.

I need to know the good attribute to disabled the internal mic to replace it by an another mic connected as a LineIn on the Visual Pro.

It really can help me, please do not hesitate.

Thanks in advance guys!

Trio : Ver.5.9.2

VisualPro : Ver.6.1.10

RPRM : Ver.10.1.0.23

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: Trio 8800/VisualPro - How to disabled the internal mic?

Hello @jkarnaf ,

Welcome to the Poly Community.

Check >here<

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. My official "day" Job is 3rd Level support at Poly but I am unable to provide official support via the community.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Hello @jkarnaf ,

Welcome to the Poly Community.

Check >here<

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. My official "day" Job is 3rd Level support at Poly but I am unable to provide official support via the community.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
jkarnaf

I wanted to thank you again.

The configuration you gave me was the good one - I guess.

We had a external system for IN/OUT Audio.

The Trio mics are stil On and we decided to keep it like this instead of configure it.

Sound OUT is routed on the external speakers but Sound IN still on the internal mic.

Sorry to say.

But good solution.

Message 3 of 3