Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Due to some SDP mismatch Poly answers "488 Not acceptable here"

Packet capture trace-file is in attachments.

What is wrong with SDP ? To tell this information to Grandstream support team.

Thank you !

9 REPLIES 9
HP Recommended

Hello @Alexx ,

Welcome to the Poly Community.

We would need some more information about the setup. Is this just a standalone Trio or paired with a Visual+/VisualPro?

Can you share a backup configuration? Can you enable logging?

Jan 19, 2012 Question: How to troubleshoot Polycom VoIP related Issues?

Resolution: Please check => here <=

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

It is paired with a Visual+

UC version: 5.9.5.2830

Configuration is in Backup.

Grandstream server is on SIP2 account (it is off now). I've tried a single SIP configuration, and i saw the same behavior.

HP Recommended

Hello @Alexx ,

You want to make a SIP call to line 2 but you set:

reg.2.protocol.SIP="0"

In addition, you did not include a backup but an export instead. You also did not include any form of logs.

You also enforcing SRTP on the 2nd line so that may be a factor as I have not paid to much attention to the provided trace.

I tried to look up the history of the Visual+ to advise a Poly reseller who can support you but it comes back as sold via AVCO TECHNOLOGIES back in 3/29/2016 to a German address which does not add up with your registration Email details.

We are all volunteers here and in order to officially get you to support please share your MAC address as this will enable us to look up who would be able to support you.

In order to raise a support ticket, you need to work with your Poly reseller as they may need to do this for you.

End Customers are usually unable to open a ticket directly with Poly support. Available End User Poly services offerings are detailed here

As the main Trio unit most likely is no longer within the warranty please be prepared to Pay Per Incident / PPI. This is all outlined in detail here

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Hello !

Thank you for your reply. I dont want to disturb official support - thats the reason why i'm writing to community forum.

As i mentioned before - now account is disabled.

About SRTP - i've tried various combinations - it does not work anyway.

Now, i attached a recent backup with activated SIP-account and SRTP is off. I've just tried again. 

MAC of my Trio is: 00:04:F2:FD:2A:C8

Log after SIP-Call is rejected:

1007164614|copy |4|00|Configuration of URL failed
1007164614|copy |5|00|At sendStatusToUptimeAnalytics -> Error getting config from url '(null)'
1007164614|cfg |4|00|Web|[cfgSaProcessRequestC] Failed to download language file from provisioning server, request path Website_dictionary_language_ru-ru.xml
1007164614|utilm|4|00|uBLFCompressed: File /data/polycom/ffs0/languages/Website_dictionary_language_ru-ru.xml.zzz does not exist or is empty
1007164614|cfg |4|00|Web|[cfgSaProcessRequestC] Website_dictionary_language_ru-ru.xml Language file doesn't exist in cache
1007164618|sip |4|00|Number has invalid character *

HP Recommended

Hello @Alexx ,

Both the communities Must Read First and the FAQ reference the basic minimum information a new or follow up post should contain.

This ensures the questions having to be asked are limited and any new or follow-up post contains the right amount of details to ensure any voluntary participant within the community does not spend additional time chasing basic information.

• There was no Trio backup attached
  • The logs have not had changed the levels as the suggested FAQ post explains
  • The Mac provided is of the Visual+ and not the actual Trio

Other community members may continue to try and help you but from my end, I exhausted what I can provide for free. Please open an official support ticket.

As the unit is no longer within the warranty please be prepared to Pay Per Incident / PPI. This is all outlined in detail here

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

HP Recommended

Ok, Steffen. I did not ask you personnaly to pay your priceless attention to my problem. I've post my topic in the community forum. And someone from your staff moved it....

Beside this Polycom device which is bought 3 years ago, my company have 3 same trio 8800 collaboration kits also , which is bought a few month ago. They have same problem. I can post ther MAC-addresses if necessary.

Correct MAC of Trio is: 00:04:F2:FD:87:FA

Backup file WAS attached. It is not difficult to me to attach it again.

HP Recommended

MAC addresses of our Trio 8800 Visual+  devices:

64:16:7F:75:8B:01

64:16:7F:76:34:DE

64:16:7F:76:24:37

HP Recommended

Hello @Alexx ,

The member of staff who moved your wrongly posted topic was me. I also replied via PM and informed you about the FAQ.

So far you have posted backups of the Visual+ and not of the Trio as asked. You also still have not posted any useable logs as instructed.

The single MAC shared is from a device purchased in 2016 so this is out of warranty. The 3 others are as follows:

• 64167F758B01 3/4/2019 LLC Company Inter (fka LLC Interactive Technical Solutions)
  • 64167F7634DE 5/30/2019 LLC Company Inter (fka LLC Interactive Technical Solutions)
  • 64167F762437 LLC Company Inter (fka LLC Interactive Technical Solutions)

The term other volunteers are being used loosely as chances of a reply by other community volunteers are slim.

Please keep this post to a professional level as this is the official Poly support community and not some amateur forum.

LLC Interactive Technical Solutions are your Tier 1 support and should be contacted for any support queries. They can escalate into Poly support.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

HP Recommended

Thank you Steffen. Sorry for my inattentiveness (with backup file, wrong MACs and other). A little bit tired. 

I'll address my question to Poly support.

Thank you for your time.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.