Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Trio 8800 how to configure ssl on webserver

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Trio 8800 how to configure ssl on webserver

I want to install a ssl certificate on the web server. I already installed the certificate CA (Platform CA 1) and the device certificate (Platform Credential 1) on the device. What I have to configure, that the web browser will use my uploaded certificate? At the moment the polycom use the ssl selfsign certificate from polycom.

greet.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: Trio 8800 how to configure ssl on webserver

Hello @wy_christian ,

Welcome to the Poly Community.

From my own personal experience, you cannot.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. My official "day" Job is 3rd Level support at Poly but I am unable to provide official support via the community.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 4
Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

There ist no solution for this problem?!? So I cannot secure the webbrowser connection through my own ssl certificate?

regards,

Christian

Message 3 of 4
Highlighted
Regular Advisor

Same here. I made a feature request to my SE and I was told that Poly does not want to spend the time and $ developing this on the Trio and VVX - which is VERY displeasing as my company bought hundreds of Trios globally and this issue is a major issue for info sec. This must be addressed as it will impact future purchasing decisions.

Message 4 of 4