Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Trio 8800 with Alcatel SIP Environment

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Trio 8800 with Alcatel SIP Environment

Hi,

I have a Trio8800 Conference device which was configured with a SIP environment as a open SIP phone 

the only issue so far that am not able to dial an external line due to the digits limitation ( 10 digits ) 

any advise how to remove this limitation or how to increase the number of digits to be able to dial a prefix + a country code and a 10 digits numbers 

Thanks

Ihab

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: Trio 8800 with Alcatel SIP Environment

Hello Ihab,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

It is always useful to include the currently used UC Software version as issues experienced may already be addressed in a newer release.

This also allows yourself and others to check against current software release notes.

The above is also stated in the "Read First"

Therefore the Polycom VoIP FAQ contains this post here:

Question: How can I find out my SIP UC Software Version or the BootROM Version of my Phone?
Resolution: Please check here

In addition

Oct 7, 2011 Question: Phone unable to Dial a number when Off Hook or on 2nd Call in a Conference or Digitmap issues

Resolution: Please check => here <=

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. My official "day" Job is 3rd Level support at Poly but I am unable to provide official support via the community.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 3
Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Re: Trio 8800 with Alcatel SIP Environment

Thanks Steffen,

Am Using

Alcatel Lucent OmniPCX 10.1.11.1 and

Trio8800 updater 5.4.1.17597  

SIP     P/N 3150-11530-541 

Regards

Ihab

Message 3 of 3