Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Trio 8800 with Visual Pro: Show all events from the whole day on the touchscreen calendar

SOLVED
dgs8535
Advisor

Re: Trio 8800 with Visual Pro: Show all events from the whole day on the touchscreen calendar

I will test and let you know!

Message 11 of 15
dgs8535
Advisor

Re: Trio 8800 with Visual Pro: Show all events from the whole day on the touchscreen calendar

Hey Steffen -

I uploaded the below and it got accepted.  No dice on today's previous events on the calendar.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes"?>
<!-- Application SIP Holly 5.9.5.3182 30-Mar-21 14:15 -->
<!-- Created 17-08-2021 14:07 -->
<!-- Base profile Lync -->
<PHONE_CONFIG>

<ALL

exchange.meeting.allowScrollingToPast="1"

/>
</PHONE_CONFIG>

Message 12 of 15
dgs8535
Advisor

I spoke too soon.  It works.  Thank you.

Message 13 of 15
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Hello @dgs8535 

nowhere near a PC or Trio as on holiday.

I suggest checking the Backup and/or the XSD file aka:

Jan 14, 2015 Question: Finding the default values for configuration parameters for Polycom Phones?

Resolution: Please check => here <=

If this fails open a ticket with Poly support.

If the unit is no longer within the warranty please be prepared to Pay Per Incident / PPI. This is all outlined in detail here

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

----------------
The title Poly Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. All posts and words are my own & do not represent the views of Employer.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 14 of 15
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

@dgs8535 

OK then and ignore my latest reply

----------------
The title Poly Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. All posts and words are my own & do not represent the views of Employer.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 15 of 15