Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Trio C60 & UC 7.0.0.4268: Unable to backup phone

SOLVED
jbass@srcinc
Valued Contributor

Trio C60 & UC 7.0.0.4268: Unable to backup phone

With UC 7.0.0.4268 on a Trio C60 I am unable to generate a backup file, I'm prompted for a password and the admin pw does not work. This is not an issue with UC 5.9.5.3066.

Does anyone else experiencing this? 

Thanks

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jbass@srcinc
Valued Contributor

Re: Trio C60 & UC 7.0.0.4268: Unable to backup phone

I just tried it in Chrome's incognito mode and it worked. 

All set. 

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Hello jbass@srcinc,

Welcome back to the Poly Community.

Works for me with no issues using Chrome.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. My official "day" Job is 3rd Level support at Poly but I am unable to provide official support via the community.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 5
jbass@srcinc
Valued Contributor

I just tried it in Chrome's incognito mode and it worked. 

All set. 

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 5
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Hello jbass@srcinc 

so you have been using Chrome for this at all times? Chrome recently made changes to its security not allowing downloads via HTTP. Is HTTP or only HTTPS enabled on the Trio Web Interface?

Best regards

Steffen Baier

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. My official "day" Job is 3rd Level support at Poly but I am unable to provide official support via the community.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 4 of 5
jbass@srcinc
Valued Contributor

http

Backup was the only thing that I had an issue with, exporting cfg files wasn't a problem. 

Message 5 of 5