Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Trouble connecting the trio 8800 visual+ to trio 8800

Highlighted
Occasional Advisor

Trouble connecting the trio 8800 visual+ to trio 8800

I have a trio 8800 part #2201-65290-018 that I am trying to pair with a trio 8800 visual+ part #2201-66420-001. I have upgraded both via usb stick with firmware 5.4.3.  when I plug the visual+ in it keeps saying no IP address.  However it is plugged into a valid lan port.  Any suggestions?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: Trouble connecting the trio 8800 visual+ to trio 8800

Hello j-mac,

welcome back to the Polycom Community.

Did the upgrade in your post => here <= work then ?

I am unable to find any details on the MAC address 0004f2fce150 found in your other post so I am unable to tell you who your support contact should be.

I suggest plugging a USB stick into the Visual+ as it should upload it's logs and then attach them here.

Please ensure to provide some feedback to your other post in order to help orthers.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. My official "day" Job is 3rd Level support at Poly but I am unable to provide official support via the community.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 2