Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Trying to program expansion module line keys for 670 phone

Highlighted
Occasional Advisor

Trying to program expansion module line keys for 670 phone

All;

You can see my previous post [here]. I have a Polycom 670 phone with the expansion module. What I want to do is program the line keys on the expansion module *without* having to program the 6 line keys to the left of the phone. Right now for the line keys on the module to be assigned, the first 6 keys on the phone have to be assigned also. Is it possible to program the extra keys without having to first program the 6 standard keys?

Thanks;

FSD 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: Trying to program expansion module line keys for 670 phone

Hello FSD,

from another post of yours I replied:

Still:

It helps all users of the community if old post's that you opened before at least receive an answer or mark them as solution provided.

Please have a look at all your "old" post's => here <= before posting new questions.

And again for your new question the Polycom VoIP FAQ contains this post here:

Jan 12, 2012 Question: Can I change / re-assign the appearance of  Line, BLF, Speed Dial and Presence Keys?

Resolution: Please check => here <=

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 2 of 2