Hi all I have the following case and I hope you can help me
- Lync Server 2013 CU1
- EndPoints: Lync Client, Polycom IP 335 with UC Software 4_1_0_Rev_I
- When a Lync Client make a call from internet to a Polycom IP 335 on the internal network audio not establish.
- When a Lync Client make a call from internet to a Lync client on the internal network everything works fine.
The problem only occurs with SoundPoints IP 335
The log in IP 335 indicate:
0521003907|net |4|03|rtosNetwork: netwTask() - recvfrom err: 0 len=0.
0521003914|net |4|03|rtosNetwork: netwTask() - Can't find associated CCB.
0521003917|so |4|03|[SoNcasC]: Icon(7)Set - State 39 - OOR.
Thank you very much for your help
welcome to the Polycom Community.
Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.
Polycom Global Services
1. We polycom cx700 and cx3000 equipment and do not have this problem. Only SoundPoint IP 335 have the problem.
2. The Phones configured with configuration files.(file attached to this post).
3. Calls in the internal network works fine the problem its only when IP 335 comunicates with Lync Clients on internet.
.The CX range cannot be compared as they are actually running an embeded Microsoft CE operating syste,.
Not knowing how or what you have configured on the Phone I would ask you to factory default a phone and follow the Admin and / or Polycom Lync Provisioning Guide and utilize the base profile option instead.
The phone will require to be receiving a valid certificate via the DHCP 43 option in order for this to work.
For more details or support please work with your Polycom reseller and / or Polycom support.