Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

UCS 4.0.1 dead link

luckman212
Frequent Advisor

UCS 4.0.1 dead link

Hello,

thank you for releasing the UCS4.x software for the SpIp devices.

I noticed that the link to the 4.5.0B "downgrader" seems to be dead:

http://support.polycom.com/PolycomService/support/us/support/eula/ucs/SoundPoint_IP_Updater_4_5_0B_D...

Please fix asap thank you

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: UCS 4.0.1 dead link

Hello luckman212,

the Release has been uploaded by accident and is not the final supported Release.

Please do not use this release and await the announcement in the Community when the final release is uploaded.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. My official "day" Job is 3rd Level support at Poly but I am unable to provide official support via the community.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 5
luckman212
Frequent Advisor

Steffen
thanks, I see it's been pulled and then re-posted as of today.
Is it "safe" to download now?
thanks

Message 3 of 5
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Hello Luckman,

Yes, see => here <=

Best regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. My official "day" Job is 3rd Level support at Poly but I am unable to provide official support via the community.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 4 of 5
luckman212
Frequent Advisor

ok, wonderful, thank you :)

Message 5 of 5