Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

UCS 4.1.2 - Disable DND softkey?

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

UCS 4.1.2 - Disable DND softkey?

The DND button was added by default as part of UCS 4.1.2 and no longer needs to be added through an EFK. However, I can't find a way to disable it. To disable the FORWARD key, you set: softkey.feature.forward="0".

The XSD file, admin docs and sample config files do not seem to have a reference for disabling the DND key in 4.1.2. You can disable DND as a feature on the phone, but not remove the key and keep the feature.

I've tried: softkey.feature.dnd="0" and softkey.feature.donotdisturb="0" and they don't work.

Any ideas?

Dustin

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: UCS 4.1.2 - Disable DND softkey?

Hello Dustin,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

Are you using this on a VVX500/VVX600?

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 6
Regular Visitor

Yes, I'm sorry, I am using a VVX500.

Dustin

Message 3 of 6
Highlighted

Hello Dustin,

please raise a Ticket with Polycom support and reference VOIP-84198.

As far as I am aware this functionality was added in UCS 4.1.2 and there is no workaround at present.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 4 of 6
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

What is the email address to open a support ticket? When I click the "Web Service Request" link, it prompts me for a serial number. I enter the serial/MAC of my VVX500, but it doesn't go any further.

Thanks, Dustin

Message 5 of 6
Highlighted

Hello Dustin,

this should work, if not just call the Support number also in my Signature.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

----------------

Message 6 of 6