Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

UCS 4.1.7 Upgrade - VVX 500

SOLVED
Mike Graham
Occasional Advisor

UCS 4.1.7 Upgrade - VVX 500

Hi,

I'm looking to upgrade to the new UCS 4.1.7 software on a VVX 500 via the GUI, but I am having difficultly finding it listed on the polycom host server software list.  Should it be listed?, I seem to have lots of UCS version listed, just not the 4.1.7 version.

Is there another way of grading to 4.1.7?

Thank you

Mike

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: UCS 4.1.7 Upgrade - VVX 500

Hello Mike,

Due the way the software is hosted it sometimes takes a few additional days to make this software available on the hosted servers.

You can always setup a local provisioning server.

The community's VoIP FAQ contains this post here:

Oct 7, 2011 Question: How can I setup my Phone / Provisioning / Download / Upgrade / Update / Downgrade Software?
Resolution: Please check => here <=

Above ensure you can pre-provision certain settings on the phone to make the roll out more smoothly.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------
The title Poly Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. All posts and words are my own & do not represent the views of Employer.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: UCS 4.1.7 Upgrade - VVX 500

Hello Mike,

Due the way the software is hosted it sometimes takes a few additional days to make this software available on the hosted servers.

You can always setup a local provisioning server.

The community's VoIP FAQ contains this post here:

Oct 7, 2011 Question: How can I setup my Phone / Provisioning / Download / Upgrade / Update / Downgrade Software?
Resolution: Please check => here <=

Above ensure you can pre-provision certain settings on the phone to make the roll out more smoothly.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------
The title Poly Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. All posts and words are my own & do not represent the views of Employer.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2