Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Good day to all
someone could help me with the integration of uc-one with polycom do not understand very well how to make the template's configuration

Thanks greetings
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hello J.Silva,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

It is always useful to include the currently used SIP or UC Software version as issues experienced may already be addressed in a newer release.

Please also include what kind of phone you are using.

This also allows yourself and others to check against current software release notes.

The above is also stated in the "Read First: Welcome to the Polycom VoIP Forum"

Therefore the Polycom VoIP FAQ contains this post here:

Question: How can I find out my SIP UC Software Version or the BootROM Version of my Phone?
Resolution: Please check here

If this is a BroadSoft UC One system I suggest you simply check with BroadWorks on this.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

Hello J.Silva,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

It is always useful to include the currently used SIP or UC Software version as issues experienced may already be addressed in a newer release.

Please also include what kind of phone you are using.

This also allows yourself and others to check against current software release notes.

The above is also stated in the "Read First: Welcome to the Polycom VoIP Forum"

Therefore the Polycom VoIP FAQ contains this post here:

Question: How can I find out my SIP UC Software Version or the BootROM Version of my Phone?
Resolution: Please check here

If this is a BroadSoft UC One system I suggest you simply check with BroadWorks on this.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended
Thanks for the reply I leave more information

Uc-One version is 21.2.1.5037

the polycom is a 600 vvx 5.4.1.14510 software

my template annex

I can not make work the presence in my polycom vvx 600
am I doing something wrong?
HP Recommended

@SteffenBaierUK wrote:

Hello J.Silva,

Polycom Global Services

Hello J.Silva,

did you check with Broadsoft as they would have done the interoperability testing and made the relevant changes to their platform to cater for our phones utilizing their features?

Regards

Steffen Baier

HP Recommended
Good afternoon

the platform has the necessary changes, what could is and not make it work I am very new to making templates and I can't do that work so asked for help in the Forumto find out if someone can assist me with my template

Thanks, greetings
HP Recommended

Hello J.Silva,

The BroadWorks platform to my knowledge would create the provisioning file so I am unsure why you are attempting to do the same manually.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

HP Recommended
Hello good day

Automatically creates the file, but we make them manual to change some settings

not even I can make it work the presence of uc-one in my vvx600 is required also modify the template of the uc-one file?

This is what I have configured

Central Provisioning Server
template > parameter
To turn QML application on or off
features.cfg > feature.qml.enabled
To turn BroadSoft Directory on or off
BroadSoft UC-One turn to on or off
To turn Presence on or off
features.cfg > feature.presence.enabled
To set the BroadSoft Directory XSP home address
applications.cfg > dir.broadsoft.xsp.address
To set the BroadSoft Directory XSP username
applications.cfg > dir.broadsoft.xsp.username
To set the BroadSoft Directory XSP password
applications.cfg > dir.broadsoft.xsp.password
To set the BroadSoft XMPP password
features.cfg > xmpp.1.auth.password
To set the BroadSoft XMPP dial method
features.cfg > xmpp.1.dialMethod
To turn BroadSoft XMPP presence on or off
features.cfg > xmpp.1.enable
To set the BroadSoft XMPP Jabber Identity used to register with presence server
features.cfg > xmpp.1.jid
To turn the BroadSoft XMPP inviter completo subscription for presence
To set the BroadSoft XMPP presence server IP or FQDN
features.cfg > xmpp.1.server
To turn the verification of the TLS certificate provided by the BroadSoft XMPP presence server on or off
features.cfg > xmpp.1.verifyCert

not is if someone already has it running and wants to help me with the part of the file that corresponds to the presence

Thank you greetings
HP Recommended

thanks and I check my settings and had a problem with ip that did not solve

thank you very much

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.