Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Unable To Display "Missed Calls" from mobile phones

SOLVED
Highlighted
Occasional Advisor

Unable To Display "Missed Calls" from mobile phones

Hi Support,

Currently I am having issue with my Polycom SIP 450 model where whenever there is missed calls from mobile phone numbers, it is unable to display in the "Missed Call" record. However, it is able to view "Missed Calls" when the "Missed Calls" are made from the internal extension dialling. Kindly please advise on which configuration that I can check for to enable the missed calls display for incoming calls from both internal and external dial numbers.

Thanks

Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Occasional Advisor

Re: Unable To Display "Missed Calls" from mobile phones

Hi, you are running under firmware 4.0.3. Can you update it to 4.0.4 ?

View solution in original post

Message 6 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Occasional Advisor

Hi, which firmware are you using. I advise you to update to firmware 4.0.4 that seems to correct this issue.

Message 2 of 7
Highlighted
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Hello KS,

It is always useful to post the currently used Software Version as Knuckles reply is based on the assumption that you are using a version of UCS 4.0.x already.

If this is correct the issue was caused by the following Polycom ticket:

76769/82121 Calls without SIP DISPLAY INFO are now logged under the missed/received call lists.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. My official "day" Job is 3rd Level support at Poly but I am unable to provide official support via the community.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 3 of 7
Highlighted
Occasional Advisor

Hi Knuckles95,

I had tried to search for the phone status:

Under the Phone Status:

BootBlock: 3.0.2.0024 (12450-001)

Updater: 5.0.3. 1667

Version

Under the Main Status:

Label: SIP

Version: 4.0.3.7562

P/N: 3150-11530-403

Under Component Status:

Label: PolyDSP Titan Mem1 FS5

Version: 6.1.1.0010

P/N: 3150-11580-611

Kindly please help to advise which is my firmware version as I am not aware what my current firmware version is.

Thanks

Message 4 of 7
Highlighted
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Hello KS,

The community's VoIP FAQ contains this post here:

Oct 7, 2011 Question: How can I find out my SIP UC Software Version or the BootROM Version of my Phone?
Resolution: Please check => here <=

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. My official "day" Job is 3rd Level support at Poly but I am unable to provide official support via the community.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 5 of 7
Occasional Advisor

Hi, you are running under firmware 4.0.3. Can you update it to 4.0.4 ?

View solution in original post

Message 6 of 7
Highlighted
Occasional Advisor

Hi Knucles95,

I had updated the firmware and now I am able to view the missed calls lists Thanks alot

Message 7 of 7