Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi All,

Hoping you guys may have an idea or a work around for this,

technically I have a Pbx server with a dialplan scheme for international dialouts starting with prefix 5 and 4.

In the phones the Digit map is configured like this 5xxxx.T and 4xxxx.T with a timeout for 3 seconds.

So what happens is that the phones pickup the set digitmap but only sends out 11 digits to the Pbx causing the call to fail because the international number composes of 13 digit all in all.

This is proven that the phone picked up the correct digit map set to it from the gui page based on the support logger.

0318152407|so |3|01|[SoDigitMapC]: Map Element 8 (0x955357b0 - 5xxxx.T - 4) declared timeout match (3)
0318152407|so |3|01|[SoKeyC]:lkupHwIdFromFunc - (Func,Plane,Id) (30,0,16)
0318152407|so |3|01|[SoDigitMapC]: Map Element 8 (0x955357b0 - 5xxxx.T - 4) declared timeout match (3)
0318152408|so |3|01|[SoKeyC]:lkupHwIdFromFunc - (Func,Plane,Id) (25,0,21)

On hoook dialing works obviously as that bypasses the digit map usage.

I am out of ideas what's causing this as when we set the prefix 9 or 8, it works perfectly fine.

Hope you guys may have any ideas on this.

Thanks,

Kakiru

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hello Kakiru,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

It is always useful to include the currently used software version as issues experienced may already be addressed in a newer release.

This also allows yourself and others to check against current software release notes.

The above is also stated in the "Read First: Welcome to the Polycom VoIP Forum"

Therefore the Polycom VoIP FAQ contains this post here:

Question: How can I find out my SIP UC Software Version or the BootROM Version of my Phone?
Resolution: Please check here

In addition it may be also helpful if you posted the working and non working Digitmap. As an easy workaround simply remove the digitmap completely.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Hi,

This is the currect version of out IP650 phones.

SIP UC Software version = 3.2.3.1734

Bootrom = 4.2.2.0710

This is the current digit map our phones are holding

sip.3.2.3.revc.cfg: <digitmap dialplan.digitmap="[1][2-9]xx[2-9]xxxxxx|31[2-9]xx[2-9]xxxxxx|3[2-9]xx[2-9]xxxxxx|*[78][456]xxxx|[3678]xxxT|*[5]x|4011x.T|5xxxx.T|4xxxx.T|*22x.T|*[13]|*88x.T|*66x.T|3011!|900x|911|0" dialplan.digitmap.timeOut="3"/>

All digit string work except;

|5xxxx.T|4xxxx.T|

I have tried even applying the number of digits to dial for the said prefix in question (ex. 5xxxxxxxxxxxxx , 4xxxxxxxxxxxxx) and yet the phones will still send 11 digits to pbx.

Thanks,

HP Recommended

Hello Kakiru,

SIP 3.2.3 is not a supported software anymore. If you need to stay on 3.2.x please upgrade to the latest 3.2.7 or test UC Software 3.3.5 or even 4.0.8

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.