Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hello,

When our receptionist try to take a second incoming call, she can't

We are using Polycom 650 with firmware 3.3.1

When i looked at the log file, i see this :

0211103246|app1  |4|00|[AppKeyLineC::OnEvNewCall]  resource  full
0211103246|app1  |4|00|OnEvCallNewState  No  call  is  found,  socall  957e4790,  state=8,  service=0,  bIsLocal=0
0211103246|app1  |4|00|OnEvCallNewState  No  call  is  found,  socall  957e4790,  state=8,  service=0,  bIsLocal=0

What does is mean ?

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hello Knuckles,

firstly I would not recommend to use UCS 3.3.1 as this has been updated and the current supported Release is UCS 3.3.5.

• Can you always reproduce the issue?
  • Does this phone have a sidecar and/or BLF?
  • How does the issue manifest itself (Show the call on the display but unable to answer)? 

In order to officially troubleshoot this you would need to raise a ticket with your Polycom reseller to bring this to the attention of Polycom support.

You will need to provide the following:

• Wireshark Trace of the Phone booting up until issue is reproduced (if reproducible)
  • Phone Configuration files
  • -app.log and -boot.log as a complete set (via Syslog or FTP server with append allowed)
  • SIP Server Details

Best regards

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.