Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi Team,

Currenlly I am facing an issue for whenever my phone is locked using the phone lock feature, I am unable to perform call transfer or call conference for all the incoming calls to my phone. For your info, I am using Polycom SIP 650 model. Please advise whether this is normal or there is an issue with my configuration.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hello KA,

that is our internal JIRA reference used in our tracking system. An RMA will not help as this is a software bug.

You should raise a SR (service ticket) via you reseller or Polycom.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hello KS,

it is always useful to post the current software version as it enables yourself and others to check against known issues in the release notes.

I did quickly check this and if I understand you post you are relating this to once answered a call and added the PIN code you are not able to dial any other numbers than the authorized ones.

If above is correct then yes I believe this is a bug and I have raised this internally.

I suggest in addition to raise a ticket via your Polycom reseller and/or Polycom support and use VESC-2604 as a reference.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

HI Steffen,

Yes, I am experiencing what you are thinking currently. By the way, can I know is "VESC-2604" is the id for this particular thread? And can I know is the RMA will solve this issue or we will need to wait for the next major firmware release to fix this bug? By the way, I am currently using "Polycom UC Software 4.1.0 for Rev | for Soundpoint IP and Soundstation IP series (combined)

Thanks

HP Recommended

Hello KA,

that is our internal JIRA reference used in our tracking system. An RMA will not help as this is a software bug.

You should raise a SR (service ticket) via you reseller or Polycom.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.