Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

I went to test an image for the background on my VVX 450. I set the pixels to the right amount. And it is a .jpg file. 

However. when i hit upload. all i get is the little "information" box and it sits there saying "uploading file" forever. no matter how long i leave it. 

What is weird. When i refresh the screen. and go back to preferences. The image is listed under background images. but it does not show on the preview phone box. 

any suggestions ? 

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hello @IsThisTheKrustyKrab ,

Welcome back to the Poly Community.

We can only assume you are testing this using UC Software 6.4.1 as you missed out this detail in your post.

Please remember always to provide as many details as possible to get the volunteers within the community as much info as you can.

I can replicate this with 6.4.1 but not with 6.3.1

I have raised an internal ticket on this but without a customer attached this has only a little weight in the bigger scale of things.

Please raise this yourself if the device tested is still in warranty and mention EN-209649

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

ok awesome thank you! I sort of felt it was a bug too after not experiencing it on older firmware versions either. 

I was talking about 6.4 yes, sorry i thought I included it. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.