Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

User Profile Log Off Soft Key under Features Soft Key

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

User Profile Log Off Soft Key under Features Soft Key

Steffen,

I am deploying a 400 plus 8440(Spectralink) system at a hospital and leveraging the User Profile to incorporate number portability into the design.  I am using Extension Profiles as my User Profiles.  Customer is concerned that their users will find this key and log the extension off of the phone, then not remember what extension to put back in the phone.  As this soft key is set when User Profile is enabled, can this soft key be removed from the menu so it is not available under the Features key?

Thanks,

Cliff Wilson

Spectralink

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: User Profile Log Off Soft Key under Features Soft Key

Hello Cliff,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

The SpetraLink / KIRK organization does no longer belong to Polycom as explained => here <= and you would need to inquire in their community => here <= or with their support directly.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. My official "day" Job is 3rd Level support at Poly but I am unable to provide official support via the community.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 4
Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Yes, I am aware of that, but thought you might be willing to help as it is a simple question.  Sorry to have bothered you.

Message 3 of 4
Highlighted
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Hello Cliff,

I am no longer supporting these phones and have no direct access to their support team as this is a different company now no longer connected to Polycom.

You will receive support from their team or you can post in their community.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. My official "day" Job is 3rd Level support at Poly but I am unable to provide official support via the community.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 4 of 4