Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Using Call Park with a VVX running UCS 5.1.1 not working

Advisor

Re: Using Call Park with a VVX running UCS 5.1.1 not working

Hi Steffen,

Thanks for the reply.

I understand the REFER and the INVITE part but can't quite get why it is sending a REFER to callpark@ourdomain

If you watch this 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYdf51zKdKM

I can get the button but when I press the button it doesn't dial out to *68 instead it just goes to Dialpad screen and display a CallPark Softkey up the top. I believe there must be some config for the device to know that it should dial *68 when the CallPark key is pressed.

Regards

Brijesh

Message 11 of 13
Occasional Visitor

Hi Brijesh

I was wondering if you managed to solve the issue you were facing in your original post?

I am also facing the issue where the park softkey does not seem to insert the required *68 to park the call.

Looking at my efk.cfg config file, the action seem specified correctly.

Thanks

umbru

Message 12 of 13
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Hello Umbru,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

It is always useful to include the currently used software version as issues experienced may already be addressed in a newer release.

This also allows yourself and others to check against current software release notes.

The above is also stated in the "Read First: Welcome to the Polycom VoIP Forum"

Therefore the Polycom VoIP FAQ contains this post here:

Question: How can I find out my SIP UC Software Version or the BootROM Version of my Phone?
Resolution: Please check here

Stating the above I had already advised the original post to please raise a ticket with your Polycom reseller to bring this to the attention of Polycom support.

The same would be applicable to you if you have found an issue that you believe needs fixing in a future release.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 13 of 13