Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Using plantronics CS70n on Polycom IP330...?

Ben
Occasional Visitor

Using plantronics CS70n on Polycom IP330...?

Hi,

We are looking to use the Polycom IP330 as our reception phones and I have also purchased the Plantronics CS70N to work with the phone system. I have the APP-5 EHS but it seems I need an additional lead, a 2.5mm to RS9 female adaptor but my question is how do I connect this to ensure it works and secondly, where can I buy the 2.5mm to RS9 female adaptor from in the UK?

I have bought one adaptor lead that was supposed to work but it has a male RS9 and not a female...can any one help..???

Many thanks,

Ben

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: Using plantronics CS70n on Polycom IP330...?

Hello Ben,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

The FAQ suggests to search the Feature Descriptions & Technical Notifications and the following Document => here <= outlines the Phones compatibility and cables needed.

In addition Plantronics own CS70 Website may contain Information or Support Documents regarding this headset.

Best regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 2 of 2