Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

VVX 1500 auto call routing on H323 line

SOLVED
Highlighted
Occasional Advisor

VVX 1500 auto call routing on H323 line

Hello all,

I have a VVX 1500 D with firmware 5.2.0 : There are one line registered on SIP and one line on H323 (for video calls).

When i select the sip line the routing is set to "SIP" automatically, but when I select the H323 line, the routing is set to auto. It is possible to fix it in H323 ?

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: VVX 1500 auto call routing on H323 line

Hello Knuckles95370,

as already mentioned in my original reply have you checked yet if the Line with the H.323 registration has also got SIP enabled ?

This would be the factory default and you would need to disable SIP on that line.

As an example line 2:

reg.2.protocol.SIP="0"

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

Hello Knuckles95370,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

Does the Line with the H.323 SIP enabled ?

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 5
Highlighted
Occasional Advisor

I have one SIP line, and 1 H323 line. 

The configuration of the line is that one :

<reg reg.1.address="456" reg.1.label="456" reg.1.type="private" reg.1.thirdPartyName="" reg.1.auth.userId="456" reg.1.auth.password="Password1" reg.1.server.1.address="test.test.com" reg.1.lineKeys="2" reg.1.callsPerLineKey="1" reg.2.address="4562" reg.2.server.1.address="" reg.2.server.H323.1.register="1" reg.2.protocol.H323="1" reg.2.label="H323line" reg.2.type="private" reg.2.thirdPartyName="" reg.2.auth.userId="" reg.2.auth.password="" reg.2.lineKeys="1" reg.2.callsPerLineKey="1" reg.2.ringType="2"  />

Is something missing ?

Message 3 of 5
Highlighted

Hello Knuckles95370,

as already mentioned in my original reply have you checked yet if the Line with the H.323 registration has also got SIP enabled ?

This would be the factory default and you would need to disable SIP on that line.

As an example line 2:

reg.2.protocol.SIP="0"

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 5
Highlighted
Occasional Advisor

Thanks, putting reg.2.protocol.SIP="0" is workinf fine.

Message 5 of 5