Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

VVX (300 and 400) hosting a Conference can't answer another call

Occasional Advisor

VVX (300 and 400) hosting a Conference can't answer another call

I've tested this scenario in both VVX 300 and 400 running UCS 5.3.1 and UCS 5.2.3 with the same results.

When the phone is hosting a conference call (three-way call) and there is a new incoming call you are unable to answer it and the phone displays the message "Invalid req: Conf call in progress". Even if the conference is put on hold the is no way to answer the incoming call.

Is this something expected, a bug or something configurable?

Thanks,

Joao Arruda

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: VVX (300 and 400) hosting a Conference can't answer another call

Hello Joao Arruda,

welcome back to the Polycom Community.

Did you ever follow these post's => here <= , => here <=or did my answer help you => here <= ?

Without ensuring to provide some feedback these reply's or suggestions to bring this to the attention of Polycom support via your reseller will not help you and will also deprive other users as they cannot profit from your experience.

In regards to your new question I briefly tested this using currently supported UC Software Versions and I am able to answer a call when I am in a 3 way conference.

As I am unaware of your configuration itself again I can only suggest you factory default the phone and try simple registrations and then add parts of your config.

The next step as advised is to work with your Polycom reseller.

Mar 8, 2012 Question: What kind of support should I expect from the Community?
Clarification: Please check => here <=

The above explains in detail why this is required.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 2 of 2