Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

(VVX 311) extension 5000 Page button malfunction

J@red1
Occasional Visitor

(VVX 311) extension 5000 Page button malfunction

(VVX 311) page button is stuck, flashing red and cannot be hung up. Typically just hang up once completing the page over the intercom. But for some reason it's still blinking red and no new pages can be made. when clicking extension 5000 page, the operator says the line is busy and to leave a message. How can this be reset or ended? 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: (VVX 311) extension 5000 Page button malfunction

Hello J@red1 ,

Welcome to the Poly Community.

A new post should usually contain enough information so the volunteers in the community can have an idea of what to suggest. This is outlined in the ReadMeFirst and the FAQ.

We have no idea how your phone is programmed or what you mean by your explanation and neither do we have a backup so we could familiarize ourselves.

I suggest you contact whoever installed your phone.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. All posts and words are my own & do not represent the views of Employer.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 2