Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

VVX 4**: increase font size of line labels

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

VVX 4**: increase font size of line labels

Some people here cannot read the line labels complaining of smallness.  Biggerness would be preferred.  How can I double the font face size?

I understand this would sacrafice correspondance to buttons.  I would be ok using every other or every third line if I could increase the label size.

vvx 400

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: VVX 4**: increase font size of line labels

Hello @zappy ,

Welcome back to the Poly Community.

No, you cannot increase or change the font on these phones. The only phones that have this facility to my knowledge are the VVX150, 250, 350 and 450.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 2 of 2