Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

VVX 400/410 Phone Number?

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

VVX 400/410 Phone Number?

I am using the Polycom VVX400. I can dial out successfully, but haven't worked out what the phone number of the phone is to give to other people to call me.

I can see this has been partly addressed in a previous post:...

Oct 7, 2011 Question: Can I register or is my Polycom Phone compatible with a “XYZ” SIP Server?

Resolution: Please check => here <=

...but i was unable to work out a solution for my problem reading that post.

To clarify - I need to find the number that someone else can dial from a regular land phone to contact me on the VVX400.

Thank you

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: VVX 400/410 Phone Number?

Hello Beans,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

We, Polycom, do not know the number as this could be anything. Please contact whoever installed your system as only they will be able to tell you.

Once you know it you can follow this post => here <= and then simply use the:

reg.1.label=

Or via the Web Interface use the Label parameter you can write anything you want. This can either be a DDI or the whole number.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. My official "day" Job is 3rd Level support at Poly but I am unable to provide official support via the community.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 2